[dehai-news] Tigrigna Grammar For Eritrean Diaspora Youth - Latest Book Published

From: Weledo Publishing <admin_at_weledo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:25:11 -0500 (CDT)

Selam Dehai,

Our latest book, Tigrigna Grammar - Level I: For Youth and Children, has been
published and is now available through Amazon:

link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1481894323/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_SguBrb1PWA9R3
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/1481894323/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_SguBrb1PWA9R3>

Book Details:

Tigrigna Grammar - Level I: For Youth and Children - ISBN 978-1481894326

Tigrigna Grammar - Level I is the first of its kind and a wonderful resource for
the budding learners of the Tigrigna mother-tongue. This delightful and full
color book is certain to help diaspora born youth and children, from Tigrigna
speaking background, to master the foundation of the Tigrigna grammar in an
easy-to-follow way. The book, Tigrigna Grammar – Level I, covers personal
pronouns: in their singular, plural and gender forms.

This lavishly picture complemented book also reveals the rules of phonologically
correct spelling in the Tigrigna language. In addition to its particular focus
on verb agreements in a sentence, this book also consists of an extensive,
hands-on, practice activities for writing Tigrigna sentences using grammatically
correct syntax. This book follows Weledo’s well-known approach of making the
learning experience effortless, in order that diaspora born youth and children
can learn their Tigrigna mother-tongue independently. Weledo Publications
Enterprise is most proud to recommend this special book for you.

For more details please visit www.weledo.com or call Abel on (Canada) (1) 219
0507

Abel Abraham