[dehai-news] (B.Express) World record holder Tadese wins Prague Half Marathon

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 05:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.boerse-express.com/pages/1336437/newsflow
2013.04.06

World record holder Tadese wins Prague Half Marathon
World record holder wins in Prague

 A split second decision on Saturday the Prague Half Marathon.

World record holder Zersenay Tadese of Eritrea won in 1:00:10 hours before his compatriot Amanuel Mesel same time. With six seconds behind the Kenyans John Kipsang completed the podium.

The envisaged improvement of the world record of 58:23 minutes was already out of reach by half distance.

In the women triumphed Gladys Cherono from Kenya in 1:06:48. © LAOLA1.at

This article appears in the responsibility LAOLA1 Multimedia Ltd. We suggest that this is not the opinion of boerse-express.com. The Express Exchange assumes no liability. (software translation)