[dehai-news] ...:'What is happening at home... Now?'

From: Tesfai Kflu <Tesfai.Kflu_at_fredonia.edu_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 02:39:21 -0400

Hello Dehaiers:

     Here I am with a piece I posted a decade ago. The time was 2002 and
the title was 'What is happening at home.. Now'? In my poorly scripted
posting I ended up making a remark on what I believed what 'Shabia' means
when 'Shabia' says 'Awet N'Hafash' ... and with it also, after making some
positive predictions... I ended it up by saying 'do I know what I am
talking about..'? Yes, the time was slightly more than 10 years ago, but,
now
looking at what so far has been achieved ... in spite of all the trials and
tribulations our Eritrea has faced, the judgement is yours of course, but,
I think I knew what I was talking about.... :-)
     To say it again, in Eritrea, one can almost say, there is nothing that
is not going
right... things are about to reach the budding stage... after budding of
course comes opening of the flowers... and believe me, in Eritrea the way
things are progressing, knock on wood, it won't take much time, it is
about to happen.
Tesfai Kflu.