[dehai-news] Radio Mekete Dallas interviews Amanuel Biedemaria

From: AMANUEL WELDEKIROS <beilul75_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

Radio Mekete Dallas Fort worth conducted an all inclusive interview with Amanuel Biedemariam. Amanuel in this interview shares his recent visit to Eritrea and travel experiences.

The interview in addition focused on Eritrean Communities abroad, psychological warfare on Eritreans, current political affairs, etc

Please tune in to www.Radiomekete.com to listen this must listen interview as well as other programs.

should you have any comments, please call radio Mekete at 8179035079 and record your comments, we may broadcast your comments.

Thanks
Radio Mekete Dallas Fort Worth