[dehai-news] A Proud Nation

From: tsehaie Gmariam <tsehaiegm_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:55:16 -0500

Selamat, deK Ere, deK jeganu and proud people who are at home and diaspora.
(minus telamit anatsu)

Enkuan n25 amet nadew ez mdmsas (dagmaww ben be fu) abtsahana.. Grm taric and mestnkerawi awot. Thanks for our jeganu and zelalemawi zkri nsema-atna.

Even though our people has been denied their freedom and extremely abused from century to century in different forms and shapes, in our history, we never showed a sign of defeat and surrender to our mindless brutal enemies (we never kneel dawn, never was never will) Examining from our history since beginning our armed struggle ,this is what the real whole world should call a leadership, a unity and a dedication of a great people. Our great lewah, self reliance and hard working people has been a model citizen (except some hasusat and Telamit anatsu).to the world. The irony is 99% our planet resource is controlled by 1% of population and these greedy people also controlled how the politics of this world works. This why all this conflict and wars. They have to use different out lie excuses to accomplish their sinister agenda. Sh-h hasot hade haKi aykewunen. nay hasot meChreshtu nefas or bado . Perhaps, truth as a whole could be under dog for a while, but at last the truth will come out as a victor for sure. bzi alem hasot negisu but at last hasot,be-alu hasot koynu yterf.

Out dark continent(Africa) should wake up and smell a coffee. As Africans, specially AU should learn from Asians and Latin Americans to put Africa in right place in this world. They should learn from Eritrea and take it as an example and work step by step for regional and then to continental economy and political power. We Africans have to learn, how to use a ballot not a bullet. We Africans have to work hard to be self reliance and tobe dignified people. We Africans should not be an instrument for the others and allow them to be their battle ground to control our resources  and rush for our self destruction. If we Africans follow this wrong path,  we will not be self reliance and equal to developed world the way we know it.

dek Ere. the nation building and the struggle is long. We showed the world our principles and what we stand for. There will be some hick ups and obstacles on the way and kem hade hzbi and hade lbi, we will stay united and prove to the world again and again.

Dek Ere. ab Sweden,US and all of the world including back home: For me, as individual being originally from the camel land , I was following your struggle and jegnenet and I am sorry, you went through a lot. At last the truth will come out and the camel will shine more. We are a people who stand for justice and truth. The more we got challenged the more we become stronger and wiser.. enkuan kab CAMEL ADI tefeTire. All of us are with you. If there was a chance to come back to this world for another life, I would choose to be an Eritrean again.
Enemy of the camel will eat

Awot nhafash!!!
Zelalemawi zkri nsem-atna!!!
kbren mogesn nhzbi Eritrea!!!