Re: [dehai-news] VOA: Interview on Battle of Afabet

From: abraham <abco_at_sasktel.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:50:23 -0600

Hello Brother , hope your name is Amir , so i may call you Brother Amir. My name is Abraham i am Canadian/Eritrean.
I been here for most of my life . I usually dont listen to VOA., But because of you it made me think towice and at times it seems informative. All i want to say is thanks for the post of VOA link. keep up the good work,iam sure i am not the only one who appriciates your good work i belive there are lots all over the planet, cause myself i was reading your post for log long time.
have a nice day.
Best regards
yours sincerely
Abraham long live Eritrean ppl where ever they may be