[dehai-news] YPFDJ Conference Lecture Building Resilience on Adversity

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:43:37 +0100

YPFDJ Conference Norway 2011 Closing Ceremony

At the Closing Ceremony of the YPFDJ Conference in Norway, the Eritrean Community Leaders and Parents arrive to the warm reception of the Youth Conference Participants.
<iframe width="620" height="415" src="
http://www.youtube.com/embed/SstvdbNaIEE" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

*Bitzei Yemane Ghebreab giving a talk on building resilience during adversity*

<iframe width="620" height="415" src="
http://www.youtube.com/embed/tMus2AFhjV0" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="620" height="415" src="
http://www.youtube.com/embed/gsmzUB1IMPo" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 8:th Annual YPFDJ Conference in Europe will be held in Sweden on April
5-9, 2012. There will be participants from the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Eritrea, France, Germany,
Italy, Israel, Holland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland,Norway,
Saudi-Arabia, Sudan, Swiss, USA, Middle East, Kenya and other African
nations.

This years Conference Topics will be
- Organizational Development: YPFDJ's Strategic Plan
- Serve In Eritrea -- "Summer of Service 2012"
-"Political Road Ahead in Eritrea" -- Eritrea's Political Development

If you have any questions please contact your chapter leader for more
information !

<iframe width="620" height="415" src="
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGLsSRn_4Gg" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you have any additional queries, questions or feedback please contact us
through the following email :
conference_at_youngpfdj.com
We will do our best to answer as fast as possible.

   -
   -