[dehai-news] Medeb Siyasa 2013-03-04

From: Merhawie <merhawie_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:38:14 -0700

The newest edition of the YPFDJ podcast, Medeb Siyasa has been released.
Please find it here:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MedebSiyasa/~3/dzIRGRhyz9s/medeb-siyasa-2013-03-04

Medeb Siyasa is a podcast created by the YPFDJ for everyone. The topics
covered will deal with current affairs, history and of course, all of this
in the Eritrean context. As it is a youth focused podcast of course the
participants will be the youth, giving it a fresh young perspective.

This is a discussion of music and politics. In particular the popular
culture and its ability to be motivational. In particular the consequences
of it in the Eritrean context, both historically and presently. Today’s
podcast participants:

Merhawie: YPFDJ – San Jose
Fnan: YPFDJ – Toronto
Temesgen: YPFDJ – Oakland
Today we will be discussing the sovereignty, globalization, and aid.

Contact us via:

email: podcast_at_ypfdj.org
twitter: _at_ypfdjpodcast

Enjoy!