[dehai-news] Congratulations to ALL Eritrean Women on the occasion of International Womens day

From: Eritrean Ngermany <eritrean.ngermany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 01:57:05 +0100

*Congratulations to ALL Eritrean Women !!*

* on the occasion of International Womens day*

* *** 8 Megabit*****

*As you know, the beloved Eritrean patriot women are living in legends of
unparalleled heroic stories across the globe. They fought on equal basis
with their male counterparts to liberate their country from colonial forces
and are actively engaged in safeguarding the sovereignty of their country.
After the Independence they have continued to play a big role on leading
and participating in all national reconstruction and development programs.
Therefore we are very proud of the all Eritrean Women and of YOU too as
YOU are one of them.*

*Congratulations !!! *** Happy 8 Megabit*****

* *

*Eternal Glory to our MARTYRS