[dehai-news] Representatives of the Eritrean organizations and communities in Germany condemn the terrorist act and crime committed in Sweden

From: Mekete German <meketegerman2010_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 23:31:37 +0100

*Representatives of the Eritrean organizations and communities in
Germany
         condemns the terrorist act and crime committed in Sweden
*
Representatives of the Eritrean organizations and communities in Germany
have passed a resolution on the 2nd of march 2013 against the crime and act
of terrorism done over the premises of the Eritrean community in Stockholm
Sweden and condemns the coward act of terrorism pledging that they will
fully support our Eritrean compatriots in Stockholm both materially and in
action

Message of condemnation to the terrorist act over the premises of the
Eritrean community in Stockholm Sweden

Today the 2nd of March 2013 we, as representatives of the Eritrean
communities and national organizations from 47 German cities in our meeting
which took place in the city of Frankfurt ,Germany have deeply discussed
over the coward terrorist act under the theme "coordinated and innovative
communal force"

in this occasion we condemn the act of crime and terrorism of the 25th
February 2013 made over the 3 community premises in Stockholm and we appeal
to the Swedish government to take a legal step and bring the terrorists
before the law

This terrorist act is engineered and protracted by weyane and its foreign
sponsors and not simply happened by a sheer coincidence. This act of
terrorism is a part and parcel of the psychological warfare to destruct the
powerful and invincible Eritrean values and can do potentials we own and we
therefore strongly condemn this psychological warfare waged against our
eritrean compatriots in Sweden

We declare our support and solidarity to the Eritrean communities in Husbi,
Solna and south Stockholm which are recognized for their progressive and
organized activities in Sweden

Eternal Glory to our Martyrs

Victory to the masses
the Eritrean organizations and communities in Germany

the_Resolution_in_Tigrina.png
(image/png attachment: the_Resolution_in_Tigrina.png)