[dehai-news] (Y-Tube) EriAm Sisters - DC Productions interview with Davies Chirwa

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 12:08:31 -0800 (PST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMvPCguQ8Ho
EriAm Sisters - DC Productions interview with Davies Chirwa ARTIST: EriAm Sisters.
SONG: Taken (Live at The University of Washington).
TV DIRECTOR & PRODUCER: Davies Chirwa.
VENUE: University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
EVENT: College Basketball (UW Vs WASU).
VIDEO PRODUCED BY:DC Productions International.
TV CHANNEL: Channel A TV.
INTERVIEW TOPIC: "Getting to know The EriAm Sisters".
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Robert Cann.
SPECIAL THANKS: The University of Washington Admin, EriAm Sisters Management & ESPN Live for sharing to Filming Platform.

ERIAM SISTERS:
The Eriam Sisters, short for "Eritrean American Sisters", consist of three sisters: Haben, Salina and Lianda. Salina and Lianda were born in Amsterdam, Holland, and Haben was born in Seattle, United States. Their parents are from Eritrea, and their father Mulugheta Abraham was a musician back home. The sisters were raised with music as an integral part of their life. After few years of singing at home for family members, they posted their songs on YouTube. Soon, the first invitation to perform in public was received. The youngest Haben was invited to sing at an event at Disney World in Orlando (25th anniversary of Children Miracle Network). Soon after, the youngest sister appeared on Maury Povich TV show as one of the six America's most Talented kids. That is when the sisters decided to take music seriously.

DC PRODUCTIONS:
DC Productions is a Creative and Dynamic Premier Independent Company, providing Professional Full-Service Global Multi-Cultural Productions. We foster our dedication to challenging new heights of Quality Event Productions not only in the United States and Africa but across the Globe. (www.dcproduction.org or www.channelatv.org)