[dehai-news] Please support our sister Bana in her attempt to become the next MuchMusic VJ

From: Henock Sebhatu <henock.sebhatu_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:15:12 -0500

Hello Dehai,

Please support our sister Bana in her attempt to become the next MuchMusic VJ.
Bana (gwal Teklai) is a talented 23 year old Eritrean who would undoubtedly benefit from the experience.
MuchMusic is Canada's No. 1 destination for music videos, live performances and interviews with today's celebrities.

Please visit:
http://www.muchmusic.com/vjsearch/profile/bana-tesfagiorgis/336069/

First click the largest bubble, which signifies the best rating.
Then below there is a question asking "how would you describe Bana". Please click on all characteristics (passionate, fresh, energetic, edgy, funny stylish, knowledgeable).

Then finally scroll up a bit and click on the "Rate" button.
You are limited to one vote per day, so please try to vote on as many days as you get a chance until March 10th 2013 at 11:59 pm.
Your assistance is appreciated.

AWet N'Hafsh

Henock Sebhatu