[dehai-news] (Sunridge) Sunridge Gold Warrants Begin Trading

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 04:36:35 -0800 (PST)

Sunridge Gold Warrants Begin Trading
http://www.sunridgegold.com/s/PressReleases.asp?ReportID=573923
________________________________

Sunridge Gold Corp. (the "Company" or "Sunridge") (SGC:TSX.V/SGCNF:OTCQX) is pleased to report that effective at the opening on February 27, 2013, 26 million share purchase warrants of the Company issued pursuant to a private placement that closed on October 26, 2012, will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under trading symbol SGC.WT.

Each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share at a price of $0.35 per share that will expire on October 18, 2017.

About Sunridge:

Sunridge is a mineral exploration and development company focused on the acquisition, exploration, discovery and development of base and precious metal deposits on the Asmara Project in Eritrea and exploration properties in Madagascar. Sunridge currently has approximately 175 million shares outstanding and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol SGC. For additional information on the Company and its projects please view the slide show on our website at www.sunridgegold.com or call Greg Davis at the numbers listed below.

This news release is intended for distribution in Canada only and is not intended for distribution to United States newswire services or dissemination in the United States. This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Shares or Warrants (the "Securities") in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person. The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or any securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person unless an exemption from such registration requirements is available. "United States" and "U.S. person" are as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act.

SUNRIDGE GOLD CORP.

"Michael Hopley"

Michael Hopley, President and Chief Executive Officer

For further information contact:

Greg Davis, VP Business Development

Email: greg_at_sunridgegold.com

Tel: 604-688-1263 (direct)

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.