[dehai-news] መልእኽቲ ሓዘን

From: Mesghina Abraha <mesgab7_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:34:16 +0000

Dear Dehai

I hope this email finds you in good health. I am writing to ask you to post
this message of "ምስጋና ሓዘን ካብ ስድራቤት መም. ተኸስተ ሓጐስ". Tekeste was an Eritrean
academic and educator who spent his life in teaching and shaping the
Education system of Eritrea since the days of Indipendence. Tekeste was six
months away from completing his PhD thesis from Southampton University UK.

Please find attached the pdf file from of a brief life history and a
message for the family to all people that supported the repatriation of his
body.

Kind regards
Mesghina
--