[dehai-news] (Expressen) Arson investigated at the Eritrean compounds

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:59:39 -0800 (PST)

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/mordbrand-utreds-vid-eritreanska-foreningar/ Arson investigated at the Eritrean compounds Three Eritrean compounds in Stockholm exposed during Monday morning for suspected arson. An tens residents were forced to leave their homes at two of the fires that raged in the Stockholm area on Monday morning. - We have launched a preliminary investigation of arson in two of the cases, says Mats Karlsson, Stockholm police inspector at länskommunikationscentral. In Tapiola in Solna, north of Stockholm, burnt a low building near Tapiola center. The building includes a restaurant, a pub and a hairdresser. The restaurant should have been a flashover already when the first of the 13 fire engines and around 30 firefighters arrived. According to information provided to Expressen.se should have started the fire in the Eritrean society premises in Tapiola. - There is some sort of compound local, and where it burns too full. Firefighters on the ground expect the fighting will have to last until lunchtime, says Mats Karlsson of the Stockholm police. Three premises were subjected In the morning, burning even a local near a residential building in Husby in western Stockholm, according to emergency services who deployed eleven fire engines and 25 firefighters. According consistent Eritrean sources that TT has had contact with was moving even fire in Husby, and another fire in Högdalen if arson in Eritrean society premises. In Solna spontaneous evacuees near the turn of the building, where the fire spread heavy smoke. It was not known exactly how many people were forced to leave their homes or if someone needed hospital treatment. Temporary residence In Husby emergency services evacuated about 25 residents. The smoke from the approximately 300-square-meter compound premises, which was in flames when emergency services arrived, is dangerous to inhale. - The evacuation was a priority, says Roger Sverndal the Greater Stockholm Fire. In Tapiola subordinate police temporarily withholding for residents who had spontanevakuerat. - We've done it for them to be able to go in and warm up, said Dan Griffin. Other residents got the call to stay indoors because of the heavy smoke. . By Johanna Schreiber johanna.schreiber _at_ expressen.se