[dehai-news] Eritrean Public Seminar In Vancouver, B.C: Guest speaker Sophia Tesfamariam hosted by YPFDJ-BC & ECCC

From: samuel Igbu <ypfdjbc_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:06:27 -0500

The Seminar will start at 2:00PM Sharp, so please be on time.

will see you on the 3rd of march that is Sunday.

Douglas College New Westminister B.C by the sky-train Station..

Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*
 YPFDJ Goal and Purpose

   - Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

 Our purpose is:

   - To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to
   serve our nation
   - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth
   - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national
   reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea
   - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their
   respective countries of residence.

Vancouverpublicseminar.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Vancouverpublicseminar.jpg)