[dehai-news] Attention All Eritreans in the Dallas Forth-Worth Area

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:50:10 -0500

ONLY 11 DAYS UNTIL THIS YEARS MUCH ANTICIPATED Hade Hizbi Hade Libi "OnePeopleOneHEart" Benefit dinner. Come Out and Enjoy Good Food, Music, Entertainment, but most importantly come out and help us Celebrate our Rich Culture and our communities achievements over the past decade.

56 days of Planning and 38 days of practice later we are ready to deliver you a memorable night. LIMITED TICKETS LEFT GET YOURS NOW!!

For more information on where to purchase your ticket contact us at
YPFDJDALLAS_at_GMAIL.COM OR CALL US AT 469-878-7501

WHO:
HIDRI & YPFDJ Dallas

WHAT:
Benefit Dinner with Spoken word, Musical entertainment & more

WHEN:
Sat. Feb 23rd

WHY:
We believe that our nationxi's culture resides in the heart and soul of its people, with that Said we want to invite all of our community members and Friends to come join us at our Benefit Dinner for a memorable night. This Benefit dinner is designed to celebrate our rich culture through the talent of young Eritreans within our community, as well as rejoice in our community's achievement over the last Decade

FOR MORE INFO VISIT US AT hidridallas.org

If you are unable to attend but would like to donate to our programs, please email or call at the information listed on the flyer.