Re: [dehai-news] Dan Connell Tries to Legitimize Terrorism in Eritrea

From: abeba ghebremedhin <gsembel_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:46:40 +0000

Selamat deki Erie

Amanuel, thank you for the enlightment of all the information that is accurate and timely manner. I remember Summer of 2001, when we all were gathered in Oakland, CA to celebrate the hard, difficult road to our Independence festival. All the Sub-Saharan neighboring countries were also invited, including the so called Opposition group supported by Don Connel. It sounded and looked interesting until his evilness and true colors emerged. The lies and deceits started showing up, The conference hall was completely full. Don Connel presented himself as messenger of piece with his book against all odds for sale. I am sure he came to sell his books and made money from innocent Eritreans who had no idea about his deceitful acts then. When it was his turn to come to the podium, he started buttering up one nation over the other and went on to speak about OUR BELOVED ERITREA. I remember one courageous Eritrean from San-Diego area confronted don Connel by stating Let Eritreans worry about Eritrea. Don Connel has bee
n barking for decades, since he presented himself as a concerned citizen in Sahil. Yes indeed we trusted him at the beginning including our politicians and gave him the key information not knowing about his betrayals. AISHA MESILKA ENJEROM WODEALOM. He might had fooled us once, twice, but he will not and cannot fool us again. Let us all condemn his deceitful actions including his lies . Let us all send our message Eritrea is not for Sale. Don Connel HANDS OFF ERITREA. ERITREA FOR ERITREANS ONLY. We didnt need your support nor did we need your advice how to run OUR BELOVED PEACE LOVING NATION IN THE WORLD.

DonConnel works for himself so he can write his books and make money to support his evilness. For us Eritreans history is repeating itself. As for those Human Right advocates, you have proved yourself being an advocate when you attacked Eritrean Embassies.

ALENALKI NEBELA ERITRANA. HILIFNA NIZEKIRO.

AWET N HAFASH
ZELALEMAWI ZIKRI N SEWATNA
LET OUR CAMEL CONTINUE TO MARCH AS ALWAYS FOR SUCCESS AND PROSPORITY

Sent from Windows Mail