[dehai-news] Open Letter to VOA Tigrigna Washington DC

From: yohannes zeratsion <yohannes.zeratsion1_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:43:40 +0100 (CET)

An open Letter to VOA Tigrigna Washington DC
You are three in one:VOA/Dan Connell/HRW

To make people believe your intention, you tell your telephone Nr.001 202205994215 inviting people to send you their opinions. But what you do is that you broadcast mostly, selected calls of the traitors, which serve the interests of their masters America. I have tried several times to send my opinions, yet, you have not broadcast even a single of my messages. This clearly shows you are not yourselves. You are funded by America and so an extended arm of America. Otherwise, how else can you be in such position. It is understood, otherwise how can you survive. You may work together with the traitors and interview them from whatever corner, but you can not fool the true and patriotic Eritrean

These few bunch of traitors have left the country for personal reasons and ambitions. They envied the wealth of western countries which they sucked and accumulated from poor and helpless countries and dreamed from afar to be rich within days. The traitors see only money and nothing else. When their dreams never came true, they decided to sell themselves to Dan Connell and HRW and their likes. There is nothing left for them, other than shout day in and day out to satisfy their paymasters. Their shouting will echo in the wilderness. Eritrea will be lifted to the highest through its hard working citizens and that it is not far away that every citizen will harvest the fruits of his sweat. Eritrea belongs to the people of Eritrea. Those traitors in the hands of foreign countries have no right to talk on the political matters of Eritrea. The majority of them have the citizenship of these bullying countries and so they are no more Eritreans. Only the people of Eritrea, in Eritrea are the masters of their fate. Not
their mentor and leader Dan Connell and not their pay masters like HRW (Human Rights Watch). The hypocrite Dan Connell and American interest promoters ÐHRW, should have checked in their backyard and reported over 1,300,000 prisoners in America, in which 90% of them are Afro-Americans and Hispanics. How about the death of over million people in Iraq, over 500,000 people dead in Afghanistan and many other countries.

The brave Eritrean President has wiped the Eritrean Peoples tears of thirty years. This brave President fought Ethiopian and American colonialism. He created his own Front EPLF, after realising that the then ELF was riddled with religion and regionalism. He separated himself from this corrupt movement with some of his comrades. In the wilderness of Sahel and Semenawi Bahri, he was always on the run as he was hunted like an animal by the barbaric Ethiopian soldiers. To cut a long story short, at the end he came out victorious and liberated Eritrea from the barbaric yoke of colonisers.

All the bravery of this messiah and brave Person is forgotten within few years and is bedevilled by this few traitors who still live in the regionalist and religionist dreams of ELF and their master America. Today, America never shames to arm and fund Terrorists and religions extremists to create crack in the societies who lived for centuries in harmony. They call them you are a Sunni, you are Shite you are Alawit, you are a Moslem, you are a Christian etc. and the country is set ablaze. They install Karzais, Malikis, Bani Saders, leaders in Libya, Yemen, Georgia, Ukrain, bribed, groomed, trained long before hand. Then America comes in as saver and once they are inside, nobody can prevent them from drying the natural resources of these countries and not only do dry the resources, they open the door wide for their companies to operate in every sector of the economy. Their aim does not stop here, they create billions worth markets for their fighters, their tanks their ships, their rockets, their auto industry,
 their silicon valley products etc. Military Hardware of other manufacture are collected and thrown to the garbage.

America had military bases in every corner of our country for forty years. The Eritrean people never got a cent. Haile Sellassie was served with the lease, which belonged to Eritrea. During the forty years, America built not even one kilometre of road. The Eritrean people have a very bad experience with this country. When justice were to be served, after Independence, America should have paid us for the huge damages they inflicted on us: for denying us our Independence after the second world war, for the occupation of our country with military bases and for the forty years of destruction in the war of independence. However, to the contrary till today, they are working continuously to destroy our country. America is unrepentant for injustices they inflict. They are unrepentant for what they did in Japan. They are unrepentant for the Chemical Orange in Vietnam and so we Eritreans can not expect otherwise. We know they have the might, but they can not defeat our Culture, our Tradition, our Pride, our love to ou
r country and Self-confidence. We know in their constitution it is written, if America`s interest are jeopardised they will take whatever step it takes to protect it. The question here is, how about the interest of the countries victimised? For America the road is one way. This been the dismal truth, we Eritreans will remain united and strong whatever it takes. We donÕ want their compensation, all we want is that they leave us alone. Leave us alone to build our country ourselves. Who else can know what is better for Eritrea than its own Government and people.

The Eritrean President is a visionary leader. He knows more than any one else what Eritrea needs by priorities from time to time and the Eritrean People stand united behind their President.

The People of Eritrea are one Heart one Bit. They are six million people in one, the President is the people and the people are the President. The People of Eritrea speak with one voice which is one mind. No need for free press, we are one voice one media. Every Eritrean knows what happened when Eritrea allowed free press. They were funded by America and its allies to disintegrate the people of Eritrea by tribe by region by religion. They tried to create an atmosphere to overthrow the government which lead to the arrest of the plotters.
When free press is needed at all for our people, then at the time of our choice and not at the choice of the traitors and America.

Y. Zeartsion, Germany