[dehai-news] (New Times) Team Rwanda to compete in three races in Eritrea

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:55:04 -0800 (PST)

Team Rwanda to compete in three races in Eritrea http://www.newtimes.co.rw/news/index.php?i=15265&a=63773 By Peter Kamasa February 11, 2013 Nathan Byukusenge will lead Team Rwanda in Eritrea. Team Rwanda will participate in three Union Cycling International-sanctioned competitions which will be held in Eritrea this month. The three races which include Tour of Fenkeil, Northern Red Sea and Circuit of Asmara, will take place between February 16 and 25. Rwanda Cycling Federation Permanent Secretary Emmanuel Murenzi, said Team Rwanda will leave the country on Tuesday. “We will send the same team which participated in Tropicale Amissa Bongo race so that they can continue to raise their level of competitiveness and gain more experience. It is also good for the young riders, who are the future of Rwanda’s cycling,” Murenzi told Times Sport on Friday. The team includes; Nathan Byukusenge, 33 Hassan Rukundo, 23, Bonaventure Uwizeyimana, 20, Jean Bosco Nsengiyumva, 20, Gasore Hategeka, and Jérémie Karegeya, 20. Meanwhile, the Rwanda Cycling Federation is planning for a level one training course for all local coaches this month.   Contact email: peter.kamasa[at]newtimes.co.rw