[dehai-news] What a duck?

From: Tsehaie Gmariam <tseasmyohansey_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 00:53:25 -0800 (PST)

Thank you  and God (Alah) bless. Alex

Arab spring didn't sprung and there is no any seed or flower into it. Arab spring was  not  a season at all( in my personal understanding).  If it was a season, it was the Arab winter from the beginning. It is a joke that went bad.  I pray for the people of those nations and wish them the best.

In the last 15 years, we have been witnessing what is going on in Middle East and North Africa. I don’t wish the same to  happen to us and it is a wishful thinking to Camel’s brutal mindless enemies. We don’t import any thing like that. One of the many thing is to improve the standard of living of our beloved people including our national security as nation and later plan and implement the others as it  come. To build a nation is not an easy thing  to accomplish in short time. We are living  in real world and it is not physically possible to move the camel from that part of the continent and to transport it from this planet to some where in deep space. when it comes to democracy and human rights. it includes not only political also economical equality and freedom. It is why, we have been struggling  for century.

With heavy price and against all odds we were the victor in the past and will do the same for generations to come.  History repeats  it self. To be  Self reliance, hard working, loving , caring, sharing and including respect has been our proud custom and culture.

   We have to be aware and stay united as we are one people and one heart. We have to  keep the anatsu  away from our communities.  United we stand divided we fall. They will show up in our communities and Embassies as a friend and study every this to  come up with other stunt or to put  a timing  bomb including a belt full of explosive.

They are nothing but terrorists.  Who ever is behind of all these is  ill advised "TELAMAT ANATSU",  it is  a good idea to share and know who is who or expose.  If there are some of ours in this political prostitution, it would  be a miscalculation and a strategical  mistake and at last they will end up in our history black book. Their leaders( if they have one)are sleeping with the enemy for temporary financial purpose to destroy this beautiful  nation with its kind people. They think and talk like enemy.“ IF IT QUAKES LIKE A DUCK AND WALKS LIKE A DUCK, IT MUST BE A DUCK.”

God (Alah) bless The Camel. Awet Nhafash!!!
Zelalemawi
kbri Nesematna!!!
Kbrn mogesn nejeganu!!!

Tsehaie