Re: [dehai-news] Dan Connell Tries to Legitimize Terrorism in Eritrea

From: Solomon Bisrat <solomonbis_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:10:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dehaiers,
Reading the article by Amanuel Beidemariam Re: Dan Connell, I appreciate the length and depth to which he described the guy who has forgotten his attitude of the struggle period (though now we can not be sure if it was a true attitude) and doned the anti-Eritrean attire since Eritrea's independence. I think giving him such an expansive coverage may inform the Eritrean population on who this man actually is (and Eritreans know him by now) but will not change him a bit because this new attire of lying and misleading earns him his living. I think we should let him sing and shout as the barking dog and let our camel continue on its intended path. Let those callling themselves Eritreans coming to his speech pay their dues for the lies they prefer to listen. In the end his effort will be lost in the bright light of our success and good part of those paying for his lies will most probably pass without ever witnessing a single ray of that light. I feel sorry for
 their offsprings that have been denied of their right to learn the truth.
Solomon Bisrat,
Seattle, WA