[dehai-news] Eritrea is big/the relentless efforts to discredit Eritrea/HRW

From: yohannes zeratsion <yohannes.zeratsion1_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:29:19 +0100 (CET)
Dear dehai website providers, please post the corrected version of my article from 04.02.2013 on your website. Thank you.

In the attached list, you see the area of each country in the world. There are about 98 countries in the world, smaller than my beloved country Eritrea. Yet, American und British medias, such as newspapers, magazines TV programs in the hands of Intellegence Organisations of the American Government, unrelentlessly depict Eritrea as "tiny", a pyschological warefare to humilate and demorilise the Eritrean people on one hand and to give Eritrea a bad picture in the eyes of the world on the other.

Just to pick one example, Gabon which is a bit bigger than Eritrea, did everything to harm Eritrea, coercing to Weyane and USA Government plans and put it under saction. Some of the countries which are smaller then Eritrea: Bulgaria/Malawi/Austria/Swizerland/South Korea/Hungary/Jordan/R.Irland/Georgia/Ruanda/Isreal were never called "tiny", because today in this Government which creats all this intrigues, can tell a truth a lie and a lie a truth.

As we can see today America is stretching its feelers in every direction more than ever, to exploit the resources of the the wolrd to quench its unsataible wealth accumulation. They can not exploit the resources of the powerful countries, like Russia/China/India, because they are als big as them and they dare not to because they know what to expect, but of the poor and weaker countries.

As to HRW, which is founded und funded by America, one can not expect an honest report, because HRW is founded to the serve the interests of America. If it were an independent and honest organisation, where were they when Haile Sellassie and Mengistu tried to wipe out the Eritrean Population from the face of the earth. Haile Sellassie said all we need is the Eritrean Soil and not the people. Mengistu run over children, women and the elderly with tanks. Were was Human Rights Watch in those days.

Yohannes Zeratsion, Germany