[dehai-news] The UN HRW why the care now

From: Eyassu <eyassu54_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:46:38 -0600

I want to take the time to remind the UN and those who think that this organ=
ization has the best our interest of the past and present bitter life of th=
e Eritrean people caused by some of their reckless decisions. Since the end o=
f the Italian colony in 1945, Eritrea and its people were denied their chanc=
e at freedom and forced to be annexed with Ethiopia with the help of the U.N=
. It took us 30 years of bloodshed and precious life lost to regain what wa=
s rightfully ours. It was our determination, our resilience that was able tr=
ump over the U.N powerful support towards Ethiopia. 68 years later we find t=
he U.N using a different tool to yet again denying us our want to be self-re=
liant, our want to grow and prosper as an independent country free of aid. W=
e try to work to build our country but we get the accused by UN Human rights=
 watch of misconduct of Eritrean Labor at the Gold mining. This is nothing b=
ut a joke a weak attempt to hold us back from achieving beyond the U.N expec=
tation. It=E2=80=99s a bit dubious for the U.N to be concerned about Eritrea=
ns now when they sat back and watched our people get massacred during the Et=
hiopian occupation.

=20

It wasn=E2=80=99t a secret to the UN HRW or to the world of all the crimes t=
hat were being committed by the mercenary Ethiopian solders of the Emperor H=
aile Selassie finance and armed by the American tax payers. They burned our v=
illages, Farms they killed livestock=E2=80=99s and they stole sold leftovers=
 for .50 of Ethiopian currency per cow or sheep below the market value. The E=
thiopian soldier=E2=80=99s daily job was to torments kill and intermediate E=
ritrean at all times. The U.N watched us get tormented, killed, burned and d=
id nothing about it.

so it=E2=80=99s a bit ironic for them to wave a Human Right violation card o=
n us now. They watched Ethiopia drop bombs over the children play ground cau=
sing their body spread everywhere .Helpless children with burned face were c=
rying that sound heard all over the planet and in the havens. The UN HRW e=
ars ,the International community ears , were plugged very tight to hear noth=
ing . Children lost their parents cause of crime refuge at the EPLF controll=
ed shelter with no families use to live under grounds, caves, to hide from w=
ar plane bombs. Their bed time story was not fun story books but how to be s=
afe underground from war plane bombs . Those are now on the national servic=
e they know better than anybody about the HRW and their fake cry. They remem=
ber that they never saw sunrise or the sunset till the end of the fascist E=
thiopian regime ended On May 24 1991 the free day of Eritrea . I remember a=
 6 year old boy asked at that time why is everybody out of the caves today?=
 The answer was because we are free War planes are not coming anymore? Yes. E=
we Ewe! The boy could not believe it lost for words. He just had a happy fac=
e with a big smile he rose his two hands he jumped and ran no more life unde=
rground. The U.N didn=E2=80=99t care then why would they care now?

Eyassu G Beraki=20
Sent from my iPhone=