[dehai-news] PURCHASE YOUR TICKET TO Dallas Fort worth "One People One Heart" Hade Hizbi Hade Libi Benefit Dinner NOW!!

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 18:04:45 -0500

Tickets to the much anticipated Hade Hizbi Hade Libi #1people1heart#
are NOW available for purchase! 56 days of Planning and 38 days of
practice later we are ready to deliver you a memorable night. Tickets
will only be Pre-sold so GET YOURS NOW!!

For more information on where to purchase your ticket contact us at
YPFDJDALLAS_at_GMAIL.COM OR CALL US AT 469-878-7501

WHO:

HIDRI & YPFDJ Dallas

WHAT:

Benefit Dinner with Spoken word, Musical entertainment & more

WHEN:

Sat. Feb 23rd

WHY:

We believe that our nation’s culture resides in the heart and soul
of its people, with that Said we want to invite all of our community
members and Friends to come join us at our Benefit Dinner for a
memorable night. This Benefit dinner is designed to celebrate our
rich culture through the talent of young Eritreans within our
community, as well as rejoice in our community’s achievement over
the last Decade

FOR MORE INFO VISIT US AT hidridallas.org

If you are unable to attend but would like to donate to our programs,
please email or call at the information listed on the flyer.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS

HIDRI A youth development program for Eritrean youth of Dallas. HIDRI
aims to provide an environment where youth ages 13-17 can come
together to reassert their identity, patriotism, and unity. HIDRI
strives to educate Eritrean youth about their culture and dynamic
history of Eritrea most of all assures the youth grow up to be young
successful Eritreans

Big Brother Big Sister Mentor Program A youth mentorship program that
partners young Eritrean adults and professionals with Eritrean youth.
The Eritrean Big Brother Big Sister program links young Eritreans in
high school with collegiate and professional Eritreans in the Dallas
area. The program consists of mentors leading monthly workshops in a
classroom setting, but also has an individual aspect assigning
mentors to students to take an invested interest in mentoring them
one-on-one. Another aim of the BBBS program is to expose the students
to new and diverse experiences through volunteer work in the Dallas
community. Through volunteering, the students gain leadership skills
and a sense of responsibility that will further prepare them for
their future professions.

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                    ~ Mahatma Gandhi~