RE:[dehai-news] Hooligans, who tried to intrude at Eritrean Embassy in Washington, DC, Miserably failed

From: Haile Abraham <haileab99_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thur, 31 Jan 2013 10:33:24 -0500

Thank you Washington DC embassy for
your quick update on taking a swift and decisive action to swat the Hamemas=
 who tried to
disrupt you from your busy consular duties. I don't mean to give these Hame=
mas
any undeserving attention=2C but I wish the Rome embassy staff had also tak=
en the same swift action as you did to get these rats out of its premises. =
Seeing the YouTube
video (I guess they posted it thinking that they are doing a brave act)=2C =
the
embassy staff had acted in a very civil and courteous manner. Even though t=
he
staff needs to be commended for its handling the situation in this manner=
=2C I think
they should have called the police immediately and have the rats removed fr=
om
the premises immediately. When the consular office of the State Eritrea is
invaded and under attack (like posting anti-eirtrea fliers on the wall so t=
he embassy) by some unwelcome and unwanted persons=2C the consular staff sh=
ould act
decisively to secure the facility and call the police immediately.=20

As far the silent majority of the Eritreans
in the Diaspora is concerned=2C many of them are very furious about these u=
gly
coordinated attacks against our embassies and the hard-working embassy staf=
f. I
am sure the Eritrean government is looking into securing the embassy facili=
ties
around the world=2C but I believe the time has also come for the GoE=2C as =
well as all
sensible Eritreans=2C to stop taking our freedom for granted anymore. Our e=
nemies
will continue to try to infect our freedom and our peaceful nation. So far =
we
have been too liberal and too nonchalant about our security and aslo with =
the way we
deal with those who want to harm our nation and our people. So it is time =
that we seriously beef up the
security inside and outside Eritrea and also train embassy staff extensivel=
y on
how to handle ugly situations like this LEGALLY and DECSIVELLY.

In addition to securing our
embassies around the world=2C from now on we need to also secure the venues=
 where we hold our
National Holiday events=2C such as Independence Day celebration and Festiva=
l as
well as our seminars and public discussion events. These rats and their bos=
ses are getting
very desperate because in the past they have been failing to achieve their
agenda in all their attempts=2C and now they start attacking soft targets=
=2C such
as our open-door embassies and the hard-working staff.

=20

We can=92t let this happen!!!

=20

Haile A.