RE: [dehai-news] Press Statement by Sheffield Community

From: Haile Abraham <haileab99_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:24:11 -0500

Thanks you
Yared for posting the Press Statement by the Eritreans Community in Sheffield, London. I wish if the statement has been released right away instead of one week later and I also wish if it had stressed about the strong action that will be taken against these hoodlums. I think the community should embark on a worldwide fund raising campaign so they can raise all the necessary funds to bring these rats, who desecrated the photo or our President, to justice. We don't want anything like this to EVER happen again to any of our embassies around the world, so I think we should all fight for this. The Sheffield Eritrean community MUST understand the anger and the extreme outrage of many silent Eritreans around the world and it is incumbent upon then to act decisively and collectively on this matter. Even though an Eritrean hero was also born during this ugly incident, the London Eritrean embassy and other Eritrean embassies around the world need to be informed on how to handle this sort of incidents, and most of all on how to secure the entry doors. The Eritrean hero at the embassy, who locked the hoodlums inside, did a commendable act of valor. But these hoodlums should've never been allowed in the first place to enter the facility without any prior notice or appointment. A guard or a more secured entry system should've been in place so hoodlums like these could be prevented from entering the facility unchallenged.

So let's get these rats to where they belong, hell hole!!!

Haile A.

Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:42:08 +0000
(GMT)

Dear All,
Can you please post it on your site.

Mes selamta,Yared

application/pdf attachment: Megletsi2.pdf