[dehai-news] Re: The Crippling Effect of Foreign Aid, Canadas Hypocrisy on Issues of Human Rights And Terrorism

From: Eskender Zeresghi <eskenderseresghi_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:29:24 +0000

It is astonishing to see Canada and the Western powers accusing Eritrea
ever since indipendens.Their most sofisticated strategic ammunition is
'Double Standard'.They allways want to exert their will and values
pretending to be seen as Big-brothers of 'Human Right'.The prommotion of
their values is all to do with recolonizing Africa and extraction of our
minerals and implimenting grieviences among our nationals.The fact is that
yes,we Eritreans are Africans and yet even though we share the same fate of
colonizetion with the rest of Africa,we have different
,social,polotical,economical and Historical struggle.Eritrean
policy'self-reliance' in all aspects of life is the only prescribed formla
that will ellivate and eradicate dependency from handouts from the so
called,Western powers.For the west self-reliance normallity of the 'horn'
is unpalatable hard bitter pill to swollw for this reason and so many they
orcostrated illigal bruttal war with Ethiopia.Eritrea indures all oddes
that has been thrown at it.Yes we need polotical reform,eradicate
corrubtion,modernize agriculture,immplement a fanctioning court and listen
to the day to day domestic issues and valid concerns.We need to focus more
than ever to our domestic issues and go back to our old,E.P.L.F values
'first people'.Serving the wishes and aspiretion of the proud people of
Eritrea.Lets march together as Eritreans and write another history and
forget what the west have to say.Let the west bark,let as only focus on our
country and our people.Alex.