Re: [dehai-news] Sophia Tesfamaria met Susan Rice during the Obama Administration

From: Solomon Bisrat <solomonbis_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dehai,
Please post my message of gratitude to Sophia Tesfamariam on your page.

ዝኸበርኪ ሶፍያ፡
ጨለ። ኣሓጒስኪኒ እዛ ሓፍተይ። ምዃን ሱዛን ራይስ እንታይ ጽቡቕ ከይትምልስ፡ ግንከ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣብ ውሽጥን ኣብ ወጻእን ዘይተሓጐላ ምዃኑ ከተፍልጥያ ተዓዊትኪ ክትኰኒ ተስፋ እገብር።

I have been following your activities fighting the enemies of Eritrea and approaching those who should be met, lately the First Lady and VP Mr. Joe Byden from the White House and finally but hopefully not last, Suzanne Rice. I believe someone from the general public approaching this group and sounding the feelings of the general public will have a different message than our Ambassador at the UN who has been at loggerheads with Dr. Suzanne Rice, Eritrea's main enemy and her cronies, the East African ambassadors.
I hope, Sophia, you will also schedule to meet Senator John Kerry when he takes his new post in the Foreign Department. As he have have better diplomatic sense than the exiting Mrs. H. Clinton who had been more of a warmonger in her foreign policy agenda may be he can write a new chapter for Eritrea that clears the whole dirty history from the 1940's to present. Involve us in sending messages to bear some pressure as well.
You have been acting as Eritrea's Ambassador without portfolio and you have been excellent at it.
Keep up the good work and God bless you.

Solomon Berhane
Seattle, WA