[dehai-news] Not a single eritrean falls for your bogus.

From: Stefanos <stefanos07_at_rocketmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:38:28 -0500

Hello dear deki ere, first I want to wish you love, peace and prosperity in the year 2013. Few days ago we have witnessed another cheap shot lie and distortion about imaginary coup in Eritrea. THE FACT : Less than a dozen people entered the Mol building and threatened civilian workers, which was resolved peacefully and itʼs ultimately an action of terrorism which is being handled and investigated by the police “ the government has nothing to do with it”. THE BOGUS WESTERN REPORTAGE:100/200 soldiers, tanks, coup etc...
This is not their first lie and it wonʼt be their last either. But what makes you proud is how they reacted eritreans all over the world and inside the country, they reacted to this cheap bogus news the lowest of itʼs kind with humor and irony. “ I didnʼt trip over a tank on my way to downtown! LOL!”
Well by now everyone knows that this days the majority western media mostly funded by lobbyists operate using distortions and lies in order to benefit their own interests. This cheap reportage the lowest of itʼs kind we have witnessed in the past days is one example.
Well letʼs see the main culprits or actors (rather than journalists) of this drama: the main one being Leonard Vincent longtime critic, author and co-owner of a Paris based quote “eritrean opposition” (maybe like a dozen people) radio network. Aaron Masho (Reuters), Martin Plaut (anchor from BBC), Dan Connel (another psychopath author) and media news such as AFP and last but not least ethiopian funded websites and news. Add extra flavor from VOA and other trusted media rebroadcasting their lies the party is on.
This mentioned above are the enemies of the eritrean people, they have been writing distorted and false articles about the people and government of Eritrea for the past 12 years now. And when people tells you they have heard or read the news in BBC, Reuters and other giant media they talking about the bogus and discredited articles written and pasted by those same actors/anchors mentioned above.
One can ask what is their benefit? That is a good question. Well this people are funded by lobbyists and second hand government officials, to mention a few British and Sweden. They have long craved to see for a Somali like Eritrea for quite some time now but they have been rebuffed repeatedly by the resilience of the intelligent eritrean people. You can keep your western democracy aka disaster African policy for yourself thank you.
When they act like they care for human rights or freedom of speech in Eritrea they actually talking about their paychecks and the riches of their masters. The minute they stop reporting or writing about Eritrea their extra fat salaries are gone. Well now itʼs a matter of time they face legal actions for their bogus and distorted reportage, the extra paycheck they earned they will not eat it peacefully, I want to tell them save it for the big lawyers to defend yourself.
As to the people and government of Eritrea I would like to say donʼt get distracted by this night wolves and barkers, keep up the good work and like always march forward for the bright,prosperous, and peaceful Eritrea.

Awet N'hafash.