[dehai-news] Ethiopian regime spokespeople working for western News organizations.

From: ERI USA <eritreanamerican_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:00:56 -0500

   As Eritrean-Americans we would like to speak up about an issue that does not serve some western media outlets well. These organizations should be considered destabilizing and are self serving organizations that are bent on destroying Eritrea. The fact is that most Eritreans will not fall for their tabloidish reporting and as Eritreans or even as Americans or any other nationalities we are saying stop allowing ETHIOPIANS who serve the interests of the regime in Addis to work for some news organizations especially when they are sitting in Addis and writing FALSE rumors about Eritrea. This does not serve JOURNALISM any purpose at all and will further diminish the credibility of the news organizations that do this type of yellow journalism. Case in point Aron Measho a Tigrian Eritrean working for REUTERS. He keeps writing openly hateful articles about the people and government of Eritrea. He also incites a war amongst the Eritrean people. For example he writes in his latest updated article,

"State media went off air after the call for prisoners to be freed. The mutineers were low- to mid-ranking soldiers who sought a change in the constitution rather than a coup, said one regional expert with close connections in Asmara."

So Aron as a journalist who is that one regional expert that told you so?  Then you the low ranking journalist under Reuters' pay roll have the audacity to add the number of people to 200 who attempted a coup. Shame on you Mr. Measho. You may fool people who don't know anything about Eritrea but you will never fool ERITREANS. You also go on to say,

"About 200 soldiers with two tanks were involved and they had also surrounded the ministry, diplomats in the region said. It was unclear whether loyalist troops were moving against them."

Let something be clear Aron. In Eritrea the entire nation with the exception of a handful are LOYALIST to the NATION and the Government unlike Ethiopia where the majority of people are not too loyal to the minority regime that yourself and REUTERS as well as BBC and the rest of the lying machines serve. I guess 20 people are considered 200 in your opinion and the regional ministers were able to see what took place in Asmara from the region somewhere according to your shady reporting. I guess you are trying to insult the intelligence of the Eritrean people and the international community.

To All Eritreans don't fall for lies and always be sure to check your facts before you come to any conclusions. The fact remains that negative news about Eritrea and lies are the norm because ERITREA can't be cracked. A certain William Davison and Bealfan Hayle should also be monitored closely as they contribute for Bloomberg news from Addis and Khartoum about the booming industry of mining. They have both been working on articles that will attempt to discredit the GREAT mining programs of Eritrea which have been very successful. Let's keep an eye and be vigilant and let us be strong as the nation is in the process of building a strong economy which is very important for the defense of our nation. Jeffery Gettleman of the New York Times is also at it as he has been approached by Dan Connell the failing and miserable former journalist who has decided to choose his fate working with those who are bent on destabilizing the Eritrean nation and people.

Be focused and be aware there will be more media attacks based on dramas created and concocted by anti-Eritrean elements.

Eritrean-American