[dehai-news] A Book Launching Event at Embasoira Hotel in Asmara

From: <hbokure_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 05:37:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear friends,

On January 11, 2013 there was a book launching event at Embasoira Hotel in Asmara. It was like home coming for the Tigrigna version of the book: "eritrea bzemen baHri negasi" dealing with the narrative expedition of Alvarez into Abyssinia circa 1520. It was first published by the then Research and Information Center of Eritrea in the year of 1989. As I could not attend the ceremony, our friend, Elias Amare was generous enough to read the introductory note on my behalf. The Hidri Publishers are in charge of reprinting my book. It is on sale now at all Awget book stores. You can read the piece by browsing the attachment.

Regards,
Haile