[dehai-news] The War On Terror Spreads to Africa: U.S. Sending Troops to 35 African Nations

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:26:12 +0100

The War On Terror Spreads to Africa: U.S. Sending Troops to 35 African
Nations
Posted on January 12,
2013<http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/01/the-war-on-terror-spreads-to-africa-u-s-sending-troops-to-35-african-nations.html>
by WashingtonsBlog <http://www.washingtonsblog.com/author/washingtonsblog>
America Sets Its Sights On Controlling African Resources … And Reducing
Chinese Influence

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/01/the-war-on-terror-spreads-to-africa-u-s-sending-troops-to-35-african-nations.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFW61imqV8Y&feature=player_embedded#!

The U.S. is sending troops to 35 African nations under the guise of
fighting Al Qaeda and related terrorists.