[dehai-news] [MIRACLE MAKER] That Thing They Call Eritrea!

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:13:57 -0800 (PST)

AS POSTED IN ALL ERITREAN SOVEREIGN SITES
Sunday, July 2, 2006 (originally drafted in 2004)

SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Slmatey_2012.mp3

THE MIRACLE MAKER
THAT THING THEY CALL ERITREA!

After a fourteen years of twisty and harsh trip, everyone came to understand a lot more better about a nifty nation they call Eritrea. And our foes painfully understood her too! Painfully that is!

That Eritrea; our very Eritrea is a miracle maker as usual!

All along, Eritrea counted on the private strength of each of her children. Be it in private or public only a handful wobbled and abandoned her for good, giving her away to the cold. The insolvents that Eritrea chuckles upon now; only to come around to grudgingly bow their heads down; and claim a different sob story after the Goddess survived untold hurdles and triumphed gracefully.

Now that Eritrea is out in the open shining more beautifully, the clever-wanna-be ones pop out and voice their honorary salute to the Goddess. Wow! what a heart warming sight! How cleverly disguised they must have thought of themselves to be! But then, Eritrea always keeps a good journal of its children’s hearts, and it is quite certain she knows who is who.

If it doesn’t sound so distasteful, perhaps the disillusioned idiots were far better than the moles that dug deep wounds from with in. At least Eritrea's own kaput went all the way to Mekelle, Gonder, Awassa and Debrezeit; to show Eritrea their ethical fabrics had gone wrong for good. However, the moles from within us; the psychological warfare foot soldiers; whose voices waved to have us all believe Eritrea was doomed to fail are indeed the worst and tasteless; wish-washy and fair-weather children. The very ones who were hurling doubts and confusion whose dedicated aims were to perplex a noble people and dislodge our hard earned unity. Now, round they come to tell us as if we were “naive”, that all along they had been good kids. Sure, there should not be issues with remorse and making up, but their behavior had left bad tastes in our mouths for some time to come.

One would just wonder whether Eritrea should promote a law to caliber true Eritrean ethical standings. May be there could never be laws enough to guage people’s feelings. But, the Goddess knows how to test each one of us. The triumphant, brave and principled would receive each of Eritrea’s glory with beaming bright smiles and forge ahead to the future. But the self-doubters would stutteringly admit Eritrea's accomplishments in low murmur! Just listen closely! One could tell apart the psychological warfare foot soldier from a humble citizen.

Who said Eritrea was not nudging its way up to start with? Should that be news to any modest Eritrean? Why would the Yikalo of yesterday go to meda? Why would the present Warsay fall in Alitiena? Perhaps what is becoming more apparent is that, Eritrea is neither for the cynic nor the sell-outs. But, we will hear a lot more sell-outs voice honorary speeches! Caution it calls therefore!

Who knows, the Goddess may be smiling at the obstructers teasing them, “oh boy, you were about to wet your pants, right?” And by golly, that would be the worst punishment. To feel less than your humble people deep inside and to feel internally coward would mean the worst insult one could inflict upon the self. And that is the psychology we need to watch out for now!

Oh well! Eritrea, there you go. You have it again; you made your points loud and clear!

You told us Badme would never leave your perimeter, and now we know it is affirmed militarily, diplomatically and legally.

You told us Woyane was doomed to fail from the get go, and now we see the feeble minds cracking under pressure.

You told us legality is the thing you uphold dear, and now we see you became a formidable legal advocate and your boarders readied up to be lawfully sealed forever.

You told us you would assert your calm voices, and now we see lawmakers across the globe recognize your resilience and award you the honor you deserved all along.

You told us you are capable of defending yourself, and now we see giant enemies crumbling and nearly deracinated.

You told us you would not let outsiders tamper with your children’s future, and now we see corrupt diplomats sent home out of your capital and your convictions are upheld higher.

You told us you could not palate obnoxious meddlers, now we see the Axworthys, Susan Rice, Jendai Fraser, Bandini, Dan Connel, David Shin, John Pendegras and the rest hushed forever.

You told us no one would victimize your future, and now we see you develop in dignity with out selling to US Aids, IMF and the likes.

You told us your enemies better not touch you, and now we see the coalition of the Horn-Block became a story of yesterday, and kneeling under your blessings.

You told us your enemies would stutter in shame, and now we see your foes shiver with sicknesses whose symptom is verbal diarrhea.

You told us there were naughty hands within the family, and now we see the bribers and the munches clearing your coast forever; never to come back thereafter!

You told us you would build yourself ten folds as better, and now we see miracles mushrooming in your deserts and greens emerging slowly.

You told us you would ski on your waters, and now we see your boats and ships sail in and out the Red Sea.

You told us your children will govern your skies, and now we see your airliners and Migss taking off to the open.

You told us your mechanics would flex their muscles, and now we see your steam engines crawling through the mountains to your capital.

You told us you would push through the wall, and now we see you flattening volcanic rocks rendering passages across the Danakils.

You told us there is a treasure behind all your difficulties, and now we know you are blessed with many undiscovered graces.

Enjoy your laughter upon the feeble beautiful Eritrea! You displayed quite a stunning show. Where do you shop for all that awesome strength anyway? I guess the miracle is within your humble Sons/Daughters. Right?

No wonder your enemies emphasized heavily upon psychological warfare to subdue your meaningful assets; your people.

What a mix you are! A fierce antagonist to your enemies and a proud home to your children! May we all remain by your right side. You just sieved the chaff from the wheat. Clever!

By the People, to the People, for the People! Now more than ever, the visions of our gallant Martyrs have to be revised. Why? Why? Why? Why did they have to endure a painful life? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Simple reason! They loved each of us to the core; that they could not stand the suffering of our future! The people of the State of Eritrea, that is!

Now let us see who is smiling! It is the martyrs of Eritrea who chuckle with fulfillment. Glory!

SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Slmatey_2012.mp3

God/Allah Bless Eritrea
Glory to our Martyrs
Araia G. Ephrem