[DEHAI] Caymanmama.com: Secrets of the Hieroglyphs Revealed In the Tigrigna and Amarigna Languages

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 05:40:25 EDT

Secrets of the Hieroglyphs Revealed In the Tigrigna and Amarigna Languages

2009-09-11 14:18:13

Cover image of Amarigna & Tigrigna Qal Hieroglyphs for Beginners

Until now, it has not been possible to accurately speak the language written
in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. What we have known up to now about the
meanings, spellings, and pronunciations of the ancient words have merely
been estimates, arrived through the best attempts of 19th and 20th century
Egyptologists.

But now, with the release of the new book, "Amarigna & Tigrigna Qal
Hieroglyphs for Beginners" from AncientGebts.org Press
(http://books.ancientgebts.org), you can learn how to accurately read,
understand, and speak the language most often regarded as the world's first
written language, the way they spoke it 5100 years ago

"Amarigna & Tigrigna Qal Hieroglyphs for Beginners" was written after 20
years of meticulous research, attempting to match the ancient Egyptian words
to various languages around the world. Unexpectedly, as it turns out, the
hieroglyphs record not one but two related languages, Amarigna and Tigrigna,
still spoken in today's Ethiopia and Eritrea. The reason for this, as the
book explains in the brief introduction, the founders of ancient Egypt were
from today's neighboring regions of Ethiopia and Eritrea.

The words of Amarigna and Tigrigna match those of the hieroglyphs precisely,
letter-for-letter - even long, complicated spellings and phrases. And
"Amarigna & Tigrigna Qal Hieroglyphs for Beginners" reveals the ancient name
of Egypt, as "Gebts" ("Egypt" is the Greek equivalent of "Gebts").

"If his discovery is real, it is phenomenal and revolutionary," states Fikre
Tolossa, Ph.D. Literature and Ethiopian poet/playwright, in the book's
preface. "Its impact on the study of hieroglyphs, Amharic and Tigrigna
languages, as well as on the history of Egypt, Ethiopia, and Eritrea, is
tremendous. Even the skeptics will have to examine it before they decide to
reject or accept it."

"If I were an Egyptologist (or even an Ethiopist)," Dr. Tolossa goes on to
state in the preface of the book, "I would grab this book immediately and
read it frantically. I would also be prompted to study right away Ethiopian
and Eritrean languages, such as Amharic and Tigrigna, to delve into the
world Mr. Legesse Allyn asserts his research has uncovered."<

For more information or to order the book, please visit
<http://books.ancientgebts.org> http://books.ancientgebts.org.
ISBN: 1448656591

image001.jpg