[DEHAI] EriAm Siters, you go girls!!!

From: Haile Abraham (haileab99@msn.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 13:45:43 EDT

Hello Dehai,

As many of you know by now the 3 young Eritrean sisters from Seattle have made it to the semi-finals in the "America’s Got Talent" TV show last night with a chance to win a million dollar prize. Yes, the EriAm sisters made everyone of us very proud and we are happy to see them getting this kind of exposure and also getting a sweet prediction from none other than Piers Morgan. This man is perhaps one of the most brutally honest judges of the 3, and he is not afraid to buzz anyone off. But not when it comes to the EriAm sisters. They made him a humble man and turn him in to a fortune teller when he predicted by saying “you are the next Destiny's Child." Oh, what a surprise and what a complement coming our from that man’s mouth.

The EriAm sisters should take this particularly huge prediction at heart and step it up a notch to the next level. Piers's prediction of "the next Destiny's Child" is very timely, especially after the group broke-up, with Beyonce pursuing her own sole career, there has not been a bona fide female trio group that could fill the long line of traditionally rich R & B style singers, which spans and era from Diana Rose & Supremes to Destiny’s Child. Whether the EriAm sisters can fill this huge shoe is a matter of wait-and-see, but they sure seem to be poised to do just that, and Wednesday night's victory may perhaps be the one break they need that may catapult them in to a stardom and glory.

The EriAm sisters may not win the final "America's Got Talent" million dollar prize, but getting this far in itself is a huge victory and should not stop them from pursing their musical endeavor. But if they want to make an impact during their next performance on the show, my simple and unsolicited advice to them would be, try to connect with audience and act like you own the stage for those 90 seconds you have been allotted. And everything will be just fine!!!

Good luck sisters, we are very proud of you.
 Haile A.