[DEHAI] Re: I believe that you are my heroes

From: Bereket Kidane (welela83@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 16:40:05 EDT

Yonatan:

Yes indeed!  No matter how we've behaved in our past, we should all continue to be mindful of our present and future responsibilities.  It's never too late to make a difference in the future.  I recently stumbled into this video clip that shows how much our people continue to sacrifice to build and defend Eritrea.  It's an emotional video since it shows how the heroic death of those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for Eritrea is treated by the villagers and the population.  Below is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPbSBG3FUY&feature=PlayList&p=1C1A8713A6F7E9E3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=25