[DEHAI] I believe that you are my heroes

From: Assefaw, Yonatan (yassefaw@tcfbank.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 13:22:40 EDT

I believe that you are my heroes.

Who am I to tell you that my thinking matters ?
where I have been doing while you were fighting,
struggling, and standing up for our right ?
Maybe I was parting, chasing beautiful and ugly
women while you were losing your arm, legs, or
eyes.
      Moreover, I can not change my past but I can change
my present and my future responsibility. I have a lot of
respect for you for what you did and believed. I can not
thank you enough for what did and for what you went
through to get this far but I least I can acknowledge and
admire your faith you have for our country, the love you
have for our people. It is not by chance that we get this far.
It require a lot of sacrifices. That's why I believe that you
are my heroes. I have a faith that today's challenges are
tomorrow virtues. God Bless Eritrea !!!

Thank you
Yonatan
Mathematician