[DEHAI] 'Hillary said this... Hillary said that.....'

From: Tesfai.Kflu@fredonia.edu
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 00:48:41 EDT

Dehai friends:
      The week of 'Hillary said this... Hillary said that.... ' was not a pleasant one to all good Eritreans... if you know what I mean.
     However, at the end of the same week, the Eritrean Ambassador to Kenya,
Mr. SaliH O. Abdu, in a statement he gave, among other things, said
something which may have likely landed softly & with pleasure on the hearts of all 'good Eritreans....' again, if you know what I mean.
     He said that Eritreans have been exploring oil, & that they are believed to
strike oil in about a year from now. What a pleasure to hear!!!
     I say, thanks to Ambassador SaliH O. Abdu for sharing the good news.
Tesfai Kflu