re: [DEHAI] re: Beauty and Brains

From: mgebreab@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 11:00:01 EDT

Well said Aklilu, You said all to the point in a few sentence of lines. If one is capable understand it. but I doubt it, there for it is west of time and energy even to attempt to have a conversations and dialog to began with, with such childish personality period. no need to reply him.

Mussie

From: aklilu w (akliluw@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 22:38:09 EDT

Biniam,
 I believe the thread “Beauty Pageant”/“Miss Eritrea 2009 “ has been expired by more than few days at least. No need to go back to squire one. I can not speak on behalf of what you call  “To our Dehaiers who suggested Beauty Pageants are the work of evil…….”  for I don’t subscribe to some of his comments outside the scope of the matter.  Personal views as well as supporting articles where introduced in a nut shell. The PROs versus the CONs from cultural context, the CONs win. Any doubt? Please re-read the thread.  Just incase, the issue is not whether if the contestant are capable or NOT in what they can be other than “Beauty Pageant”.  I imagine every “profession” including the most degrading one, prostitution, have highly educated, “mature, and well rounded” personalities with in it, however that is beside the point proves nothing on the issue at hand.
Aklilu

mgebreab@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.