Re: [DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Miss Eritrea 2009

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 00:48:04 EDT

Selam Bereket Kidane!

The video clip is both funny and tragic at the same time. In my view,
people turning a church into a discotheque has nothing to do with
American culture, but everything to do with the moral degradation of
American society. It is frequently reported that the divorce rate in
America is more than 50%, which means one in two couples will break up.
Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the dancing couple divorced after 6
months of marriage. The future for the American family truly is bleak -
15 million single mothers are raising children in US, and those children
are responsible for 70% crime rate, according to singlemothers.org.
Needless to say, America's enemy number one today is not terrorism. ...
It's the moral degradation of American society which is a ticking
time-bomb waiting for the right time and the right conditions to
explode. In my humble opinion, the 'Cultural Affairs of the PFDJ' should
get its act together or Eritrean society will face the same fate as the
American society.

Biniam Haile

From: Bereket Kidane (welela83@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 15:41:53 EDT

Selam Mussie and Biniam:

I admit this is slightly off topic but here is one thing that I hope
doesn't make its way to Eritrea because the Western culture is so
powerful. It looks like a fun thing to do so this is sure going to
start a trend in America and probably around the world. A Minnesota
couple and its friends decided to dance to Chris Brown's "Forever" down
the aisle to the altar to the surprise of all the guests. This all
happened inside the church! The parents and the pastor were the only
ones told beforehand.

The groom performs a somersault on his way to the altar.

It's become an instant web sensation with over 6.7 million views.
Check out the video clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0