[DEHAI] Who is Gabriel Delmonaco (By Tewelde Batha)

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Mon Jul 20 2009 - 16:52:49 EDT

By Tewelde Bahta [t.bahta@gmail.com]

Hi Biniam,

Would you please post this info below on Dehai which, in my opinion,
exposes the true nature of Gabriel Delmonaco of CNEWA, the guy who has
recently defamed Eritrea and Eritreans for his own personal advantage.

Thanks.

Recently, a guy named Gabriel Delmonaco of the so called Catholic Near
East Welfare Association (CNEWA) has "witnessed" a "shocking" famine in
Eritrea. Mr. Gabriel Delmonaco, indentified as Catholic bishop in the
official website of CNEWA, claimed "children in Eritrea nowadays are too
weak to walk" and alleged he has "never seen so many funerals" any where
in the world as in Eritrea. He also provides pictures of hard working
Eritreans in the famous Medeber as if it was some kind of slam for the
poor and desperate.

But is Gabriel Delmonaco a real Catholic bishop? If not, who is he and
what is his profession. Well, his own website exposes as to who this man
actually is.

According to his business website
http://www.delmonaco.biz/uploadenglish/mainmenu.html , Gabriel Delmonaco
is born in Italy on the 2nd of February, 1972, and currently working for
CNEWA in New York. He describes himself as "a professional with solid
background in fundraising, marketing, accounting and financial
analysis". His main talent lies on "using methodological and rigorous
approaches to achieve identified goals and objectives".

 For more on Gabriel Delmonaco, the fake bishop, visit
http://www.delmonaco.biz/uploadenglish/mainmenu.html

As I we have already suspected, all these noise about famine in Eritrea
is a scum to collect money using the unfortunate. I herby encourage
Eritreans living in the New York to challenge this man and his office
through necessary legal means for defaming a nation and its people for
his personal advantage.

Stop lamenting for fortune using the unfortunate!!!

PS: Read also following article:
http://meskerem.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=3573724