Re: [DEHAI] Unwelcome and meddlesome intruders in Dehai must be firmly told to mind their own business and/or buzz off (From the Dehai Archive)

From: Berhane Alazar (erigram@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 13:12:16 EDT

Berhan,

You know Chrischi. is in mission to create confusion amongst the
Eritrean Dehai participants. Several times, I have told him to mind his
business for we do not appreciate any of his usually off line remarks.
But, he wouldn't listen. He even sent me some private emails suggesting
that he was a "Friend"! Like the old saying goes: "With friends like
[Chrischi], who needs enemies"?. He was gone from here in Dehai for a
while, roaming around in the trash websites after we gave him the cold
shoulder treatment. But, because of the uncalled for emotional outburst
of some of the Dehai participants lately, he wrongly thought that he
smelled some blood. He couldn't be more mistaken! For your information
Mr. Chrischi, we are capable of attending and mending our affairs
without the stinking nose of yours! So, once again buzz off mister!

Berhane