[DEHAI] Unwelcome and meddlesome intruders in Dehai must be firmly told to mind their own business and/or buzz off (From the Dehai Archive)

From: Berhan Sium (eretrawi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 18 2009 - 20:12:00 EDT

Selamat Dehai,

This one is a response to Chrischi over four ago that I thought would be a good reminder to our German guest, who never seems to learn. Or maybe he still hasn't given up on his mission of destabilization program. Give it up, Chrischi. // Berhan

Unwelcome and meddlesome intruders in Dehai must be firmly told to mind their own business and/or buzz off

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:32 PM