Re: [DEHAI] Signs of failure of Eritrea's Economy Re: Miss Eritrea 2009 (By Amanuel Kehasse)

From: chrischimail@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 04:57:14 EDT

Selamat!

 from time to time I am asked, why I dont contribute to DEHAI anymore. I
know, I know; most of you worked hard to convince me to go and stay way
-and are thus quite happy with my absence. The same must be true for so
many others, that used to give input. Most are gone for good.

Anyway, reading the reactions to the the message by Savi gives a clear
perspective of what the forum on DEHAI has become. No debate, no
criticism and no uncomfortable questions asked about events, agendas
and politics of Eritrea. If anyone dares breaking that code of conduct,
he is subject to defamation and insult. It is not the content of the
message that is being refuted, but the author. The target is the author
himself.

That had been different in the past. I recall lively debates on all
given issues.

Maybe DEAHI is the best mirror of Eritrea?!

Any criticism, be they patriotic and loyal to EPLF ideas and
principles, is met with sheer repression and defamation. Here and there.

The problem that arises is the same as in private life: he who insults
and defames anyone who dares criticising -be they friend or bystander-
will end up isolated and his mind occupied with paranoia and delusion.
And that is exactlywhat is happening here and there and more each day.

You are representing the thoughts, aspirations and ideals of Eritreans
as little as the Government of Eritrea does. And no shutting
up freedom
of speech can change that.

Chrischi

AOL eMail auf Ihrem Handy! Ab sofort können Sie auch unterwegs Ihre AOL
email abrufen. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos.