Re: [DEHAI] Signs of failure of Eritrea's Economy Re: Miss Eritrea 2009 (By Amanuel Kehasse)

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 12:35:32 EDT

Dear all!

Please, let me get something straight about this Savi Alazar character.
I never liked Savi Alazar, I never trusted her for a second and I never
will.
Of course, it is impossible to go over all of Savi Alazar's distortions,
half-truths and lies in one article but, what is important is to
recognize that we are dealing with an opportunistic, lying, manipulative
person. I think Savi is a perfect example of the phrase "a wolf in
sheep's clothing". I would just appreciate if Dehaiers would treat this
character accordingly.

Biniam Haile