[DEHAI] Re Ethiopia & Eritrea: Let's get the facts clear

From: mgebreab@earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 17:26:39 EDT

Selam Dehayers, the reason I am posting this here is because the web site this person posted his lie will not post my response sorry.

Dear Hasan, here is some of the point you and your hero major Dawit Woldegiorgis dishonestly mislead your gullible Ethiopian readers.
 first of all for your information it is not only Tigrigna speakers in both Eritrea and Ethiopia you will find. there are Sahos,Afars and Kunamas living in both countries as you are very well aware, and this is not unique only in Eritrean and Ethiopia who speak the same language live in two bordering nations. but all over Africa even all over the world live on both of the border of a two or more countries you will find.for example go to France you will find a Germans speakers with Germany ethnics living in French sovereignty as a French citizen and visa versa in German, Switzerland, Italy and other European countries, Asia and of course almost all African counties. so do not give this none sense two tigrigna speaker people can not live in two countries but one country called Ethiopia or as woyane and Professor tesfazion Medhane dreams GREATERTIGRAY. You know very well that Professor tesfazion is life long Ethiopian advocate first as emperor Haile selassie champion as imperialist and then as the Derg spokespe
rson as chef communist ideology and now for woyane as Greater tigray campaigner. He may be Eritrean by birth but his soul and work has been nothing but Ethiopia TIQDEM and now this days GREATER TIGRAY and you are very well aware about this. but you and your Hero Dawit are so dishonest and try so hard to mislead and confuse the gullible Ethiopians from knowing the true fact. you try to mislead the honest and uninformed Ethiopians by saying Professor tesfazion an Eritrean is working for the unification of Eritrea and Ethiopia. even do you and dawit knows that professor Tesfazion is not working as you wish and day dream for the unification of the two countries but to create Greater tigray on behave of the Woyane that you and your Idol Shaleqa Dawit dispraise so much in your article and then prise their errand and mouth paise Professor Tesfazion at the same time.SHAME ON YOU!
Please for a change Ethiopian Elite get the fact right

Mussie Gebreab