[DEHAI] N= H/S What does it take to realize, it is possible we can rise from death now?

From: Assefaw, Yonatan (yassefaw@tcfbank.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 14:49:33 EDT

What does it take to realize, it is possible we can rise from death now?

Before you start thinking about this, just remember that we use to think

That the earth was the center of the Universe not the sun (star)

Or we use to think also that the world was flat not sphere

 H = N*S

S=H/N

N= H/S

H = Hiwet

S = Tseat (haili or aqme)

N = Nebsi

It might sound ridiculous, while we get use to what is acceptable ideas due
to our culture but I am working on mathematical equation.

In order to realize or understand the concept of energy in term of every day
activity. In Tigrinya we call it "aqme or Akme ???" or "gulbet" in English
get-up and go or to do work or power or force. When we die, we lose our
energy so everything stops. The blood stops circulating. The heart stops
beating, so everything stops working in our system. The minute the blood
stop circulating, our temperature drop right away so our blood starts to
freeze with the temperature surrounding. The movements of our blood create
heat in our body.

 The food that we eat that turns into energy.

            When we die, we say the sprit (????? menfesna) rises to the sky
and our body remains on earth. What is interesting about this concept is
that we already realize that something is getting separated from our body
which effecting us to die. What we call sprit is actually is energy, I
believe. As a person is getting weaker and we lose energy by losing heat
from our body. When our body loses all the energy, we die. There are many
ways we can lose energy from our body. What is abstract to our necked eye is
that we are unable to see when the energy transfer (leaves) from our body
because our EYE can NOT see the waive length of heat. Our eye can not see
all waive length.

       The question we need to answer ourselves is that how can we transfer
back the energy that we lose? Or in other words how do get our sprit back?
So, we have to go back to what I said earlier, we get our energy from food
and the food turns into energy.

Death person can not consume food because there is no energy to consume at
first place. So, it must me then other form of energy. The question to you is
what kind of energy do you think? I already described above what kind energy
we need to use in order keep function our body again. In other words to get
our spirit back.

            The only question I can not answer is that we might able to
transfer the energy back to the death person but once the death person wakes
up, does he or she remember who is or the memory get erased ? Is it worth to
give life back but he or she does not even know or remember how to walk or
recall past experience?

            There is exception to this rule, the death body has to be in a
good condition, and the cause of the death can not be big damage of the body
organs by accident

Yonatan Solomon
Minnesota