[DEHAI] I hope by now most of you had signed the petition to the European Union

From: mgebreab@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 15:15:24 EST

Selam all Dahayers

I hope by now most of you had signed the petition to the European Union. It is very important as you know each of us signed and express our opinions what it meant to the developments of Eritrea.
the international development organizations has already witnessed and testified that Eritrea is one of the best examples how she used development Aid in health( malaria eradication,early child mortality, mothers child birth mortality prevention and so on.) clean drinking water in all rural area.
infractor (access roads) the most rural area communities and electric city ( solar energy and wind mil system).so Eritrea has proved track record how she used development fund, We do not have to say much show the evidence.so please read and sign the petition if you haven't done yet. Se below, if you have difficulty to open the link go to biddho.com and you will find the petition link on the right side of the site.

Thank you in advance
Mussie Gebreab

Home | Bookmark | Tell Active petitions in over 75 countriesWorld Times

Petition in support of European Commision´s Development Aid for Eritrea1837 Signatures

Published by Biddho.com Petition on Mar 12, 2009
Category: Politics
Region: Europe
Target: Advisory committee of the European Development Fund - The European Union (EU)
Web site: http://www.biddho.com/content/view/9981/29/lang,en...

Background (Preamble):
The European Commission is considering giving Development Aid to Eritrea.

For this to happen we urge all Eritreans and Eritrea Loving People to show their support.
Petition:
Inspired by numerous requests from many Eritreans in the Diaspora, we are setting up a global online/offline petition drive to bring attention to the EU's proposal to provide Development Aid to our country.

The petition drive is prepared by Biddho.com and will be submitted to the European Commission once a considerable number of signatures has been collected. The primary purpose of this petition drive is to express our unequivocal support to the Eritrean Government in securing the AID and thereby enable it to achieve its development goals. The petition is also a collective call to urge the EU to continue its partnership with Eritrea.

Additionally, to ensure that this noble and timely cause achieve its intended goals, we are urging all ERITREANS in Europe to get involved by contacting their respective EU delegates and urging them to support the proposal.
Sign the petition
The Petition in support of European Commision´s Development Aid for Eritrea petition to Advisory committee of the European Development Fund - The European Union (EU) was written by Biddho.com Petition and is hosted free of charge at GoPetition.
Tell a friend | Signature list | Contact author | Forum | Page Views | Bookmark

Promote this petition with a popular social bookmarking service [?]:
If you want to promote this petition and share it with others on the web, we've made it easy for you to do.
At the bottom of this petition you'll see icons (links) to various bookmarking services. These sites - commonly called 'social bookmark' or 'social news' sites - have large communities of web users who share and rate interesting, useful and important things on the web.
Clicking the links will automatically add the address of this petition to the selected sites, letting you share it with others. Each site will ask you to register to share petitions and comments. Registration is free and once a member, you can store and recommend important petitions and other issues of importance to you.
So please select a bookmarking service from the icons below and promote this petition.

To link to this petition, copy the following code to your site:

Join Now
Quick Search

Petitions
Forums
News
Polls
All GoPetition content
Bookmark this page

Home | Forums | News | Help (FAQ) | Create a Petition | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy | About us | Contact us | Site map
GoPetition © 2000-2009

mgebreab@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

11768.jpg