[DEHAI] Falsely Accused

From: Barnabas Yohannes (yohannesb@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 2009 - 08:43:13 EST

My dearly beloved and highly esteemed Dehayers,
Ever since this was first publish on Dehai, I have received flood of emails of encouragements; and many Eritrean friends and families have asked me to put a permanent website for people to learn from it.

http://www.geocities.com/barnabas_yohannes/prose.htm

It appears that this case is not over yet. Therefore, I will update my fellow Dehayers as it further develops.

Yours true brother,

Barnabas (Barnie) Yohannes
http://www.geocities.com/barnabas_yohannes
"So powerful is the power of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth"